CODA is now open for in person services and telehealth services including all groups.
Evidence based treatment on several language groups.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
Five Towns Community Center’s Counseling Service’s mission is to provide the community with well-trained professional staff, abreast of the latest research findings, to deliver cutting-edge drug and alcohol treatment modalities to meet the needs of those seeking assistance for themselves, a loved one, a family member or friend where substance use has interfered with employment, health, education, family, self image, relationships and life in general.
(English, Spanish, Portuguese)
Some of the services available are:
- Individual, Group, Family and Couples counseling
- Comprehensive Alcohol and Drug education: biological, psychoactive and psychological effects of alcohol and drugs
- Learning behavioral alternatives to chemical abuse and dependence, now known as Substance Use Disorder, through the use of Cognitive Behavioral tools and coping skills
- DWI screening/assessment/evaluation > OASAS Certified
- DWI treatment program > individual and group treatment sessions
- Anger Management program available to our patients in substance use disorder treatment
- Medical screening and assessment; referrals to physicians if necessary
- Spanish speaking Clinician
- Reporting to mandating and monitoring agencies when necessary
- Referrals to detoxification programs, and/or intensive and inpatient drug treatment programs when indicated
- Review of employment skills; referrals to vocational-educational services
- Random and observed urine toxicology analysis; breathalyzer testing
FEES: Accepts Medicaid, HealthFirst, Beacon Health Strategies (Affinity Health Plan and Metroplus), Fidelis Health Plan, Value Options (Emblem Health, GHI, HIP, and Empire Plan), United Health Care (Oxford), and Amerigroup/HealthPlus. Other insurance plans may be accepted at out of network rates. All non-insured patient fees are determined by a sliding scale based on the individual’s ability to pay.
Monday – Friday 7:30AM – 9:00PM (Due to COVID-19 Please call to confirm)
Program Director –ext 255
Clinical Director/Supervisor – ext 240
Administration Office – ext 264
Fax# – (516)371- 2147